The Mohn Drilling Fish Health Monitor (FHM) is developed in cooperation with Norwegian and Scottish fish farmers to provide a way of remotely monitoring fish health in aquaculture facilities. The system consists of a small camera system that is easily installed in each net pen. The camera is connected to a topside box at the side of the pen, which communicates with a base unit on the barge.
The camera system provides high definition images that can aid the operator in evaluating the fish health status, like lice count, skin damages or other visual parameters.
• Machine vision ready for automatic lice counting
• Robust and compact camera unit
• High definition photos with comprehensive metadata
• Customizable sensor specifications
• Low maintenance requirements and easy setup
• Cloud storage and intuitive web client for statistics
• In cooperation with research facilities and fish farmers
The camera unit weighs about 7kg in air and 2kg in water. The size is ø20 cm x L20 cm.
The FHM system is currently undergoing pilot testing, and machine vision based on artificial intelligence is being developed.
Visit us at AqKva konferansen for a tech talk!